Coming home, leaving home function

• Hello,

Last Friday I got my Xie. In the BC I changed the coming home, leaving home function. I put the timer on 90 seconds. However the function only sometimes works a bit. Yesterday evening (in the dark) I closed the car and the lights shut down immediately. What's wrong in my BC-settings?

Also coming home is not functioning well. When I open the car I expect the lights to go on (which they do), and remain on for 90 seconds. After 20 seconds they already shut down. ?(

• Hey @vb 996....

at first: wellcome to you by my car and by me :auto: .

The above mentioned function is in my car and it works well. (Current: 42.000km)

You should be reseted the system and start a new test. If it´s something wrong,

you have to visit your frendly dealer :lol: and tell him your problem.

with best regards wefriexx

• Hello , this function only works, when the lightswitch is in the "on" ore "automatic light" position. Following home function also only works when you draw the flasher for one time after removing the key, but this time only when the lightswitch is in Off-Position.
    Best Regards
    Sonnenparker

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Sonnenparker ()

• Hello Sonnenparker,

It works indeed as you described! Thanks for your response. In my previous cars (not BMW), coming home was working al the time, so no one time flasher etc.
    But again, I now understand how it works and can use it!

Thanks for your feedback

VB996