Beiträge von vb996

I got the 2012 model of the X1. Is it possible that the intensity of the navigation module is automatic in this version? I've got the impression that it is automatically adapting. During daylight it is really good readable, and during light not to bright. In tunnels I sometimes see the screen changing the brightness. Is this just impression, or did they change something?

My fuel consumption is 5,8 l/100km, sDrive 18d automatic. As traffic jams are quite common in NL, my average speed is only 73km/h.
    In regard to exceptional driving fun: I use my other car with an average consumption of 17l/100km (Superplus fuel, so the real stuff)

Hello Sonnenparker,

It works indeed as you described! Thanks for your response. In my previous cars (not BMW), coming home was working al the time, so no one time flasher etc.
    But again, I now understand how it works and can use it!

Thanks for your feedback

VB996

Hello,

Last Friday I got my Xie. In the BC I changed the coming home, leaving home function. I put the timer on 90 seconds. However the function only sometimes works a bit. Yesterday evening (in the dark) I closed the car and the lights shut down immediately. What's wrong in my BC-settings?

Also coming home is not functioning well. When I open the car I expect the lights to go on (which they do), and remain on for 90 seconds. After 20 seconds they already shut down. ?(

Received my Xie yesterday, so modelyear 2012. Also over here a three serious holes. To prevent dirt to enter the engine bay, I took my duck tape and fixed it myself. How hard can it be. For the rest: I'm quite please with the finishing quality of the car.